Tuesday, September 30, 2008

An interview with....

A potty trainer... So Macy is going on two weeks being potty trained and since the second day we have had NO ACCIDENTS. She is a pro. I can't tell you how wonderful it is not to have to change a POOPY diaper or ANY diaper. We are so proud of her. She still likes me to come into the bathroom with her when she goes to the potty and usually I get a "play by play" of exactly what is taking place. It normally goes something like this (sorry if this offends you)


Also, look who I found sitting on my front porch yesterday.




It's Raggedy Ann and the CUTEST Raggedy Ann I have EVER seen at that (besides when Madeline was Raggedy Ann for Halloween when she was two). We went and got Madeline's costume today and she is so excited about it. Maybe I'll give you a few clues leading up to Halloween. Be watching for clues and make your guesses. Clue #1. The costume was made for a girl. Any ideas?

1 comments:

Jaime said...

I am so happy to to hear that potty training is a success. What wonderful news....diaper duty days are now behind you! I love the Raggedy Ann costume it is perfect. I forget about all of the cute girly costumes their are out there...Garrett wants to be a skeleton for the 2nd year in a row.