Monday, September 22, 2008

Lazy Weekend.......

It's Monday and the start of another busy week for the Mueller's. Today we have swim lessons at 10:00 and then back to get Madeline ready for school. I'm going to drop Macy off with my neighbor while I go work in Madeline's class all afternoon. Madeline, of course, is very excited that I am going to be in her class all afternoon.
The best news for the week is that Macy is FINALLY starting at her MDO. The church where she goes have built a new building and it was running a little behind schedule. Hence, the starting at the END of SEPTEMBER. Nonetheless, we are finally starting. Good for her and ME!! We went last week to "Meet the teacher" and see the new building. It is super nice and Macy was in Heaven with all the new stuff. We LOVE her teachers. Partly (Big part) because we already know them (Madeline had them when she was in the 2 year old class) and because they are both just amazing women with kiddos of their own. They are so patient and so kind. Two year olds are a hard age to manage and they do it so well. Macy has been asking each day if she gets to go to school and play with her new "fiends". I'll actually have a few hours ALONE tomorrow to do the things that I need to do and have NO KIDS dragging along.
I know you are all wondering, how is Macy's potty training going? AWESOME!!! She is doing so good. She only wears panties during the day, pull ups at night. I haven't changed a poopie pant since we started (almost a week). That is SUPER NICE!! She tells us everytime she needs to go and so we take off running for the bathroom. When we get in there a lot of times she tells me, "Whoa, dat was cose. (Whoa, that was close) She is so funny. So the road to potty training is going VERY WELL. I can't wait for her to master it on all her own because we spend A LOT of our day in there. HA!
Saturday night Brad and I along with our neighbors went on a "DATE NIGHT" with NO KIDS!! We dropped the older girls off at ASI Gymastics (where Madeline takes gymnastics) for the Parent night out. They do this once a month where you can drop your kids off for 4 hours ($20) and they play all kinds of games and do activities with them. They love it each time they go. We left Macy with my neighbors oldest daughter, Kaleigh. Macy LOVES KK (as she calls her). We went out for a yummy steak dinner at Saltgrass and then went and played mini-golf. We had a great time acting like kids again. Sunday was spent at church. I worked in with my 2 year olds and then Sunday night is spent with my kindergarteners. I was beat when I got home last night.
This post has been very random and all over the place and now I need to go get Little Miss and myself ready for swim lessons. Hope you all had a great weekend.
Before I go, I have a prayer request for all my prayer warriors. My friends Chad and Kelly who lost their first born son, Brayden in June are 12 weeks pregnant. Yes, this was a complete surprise but a blessing sent by God. As you can imagine they still miss their son dearly and are blessed by the gift that God has given them in the new baby. Please pray for a healthy pregnancy and health for the new baby. If you haven't followed their journey with Brayden go to the link Baby Brayden and read all about this amazing baby boy and the strength of my friends. Also, Chad has a blog, Kositzky Family. Thank you for your prayers.

1 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Yea for date night! Um, I miss Saltgrass Bread! yum!