Monday, September 29, 2008

Prayer Request...

As you know, I have a friend (our AWESOME Photographers wife) who is pregnant with triplets after doing IVF. They went in to her routine appointment today and they decided to check her cervix which they found was already opening (way open, according to her husband) They sent her straight over to Labor and Delivery at the hospital to have a cerclage put in (stitching close of the cervix) first thing in the morning. She will be on 100% bed rest from this point on. She is at 16 weeks right now so it will be a long road ahead but she is willing to do whatever is best for her sweet babies. Please keep them in your prayers as they struggle with a lot of new obstacles. Thank you and I will keep you all posted. You can read about her journey on her page www.mylife.ericajoyce.com. (I can't get it to hyperlink) It's the Jaggaers family on my blog list. Thank you my prayer warriors!!

3 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Wow, I'm so sad to hear this news!

junglemama said...

THat is dnagerous. I hope she does okay.

Laura Ann said...

I will be praying for your sweet friend, her husband and those 3 precious babies. Please keep us posted. I can not wait to see Fireproof after reading all the great things you and Amy had to say about it.