Monday, September 29, 2008

A MUST see...so I hear!!

Many fellow bloggers and friends have highly recommended the movie Fireproof. Many went this weekend to see it and said it was AMAZING. If you are thinking of getting married, engaged to be married, newly married, in the mid years of marriage, or an old pro you need to see this movie. We all have difficult times in our marriages. No marriage is perfect (and if yours is, can you give me the secret). Make your husbands go with you. I am planning on going sometime this weekend or weekend to see it. I can't wait. We need to support this movie as Christians. Here is the trailer in case you haven't heard about the movie.

">

If you've already seen it. Let me know what you thought about it. I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Make sure to let me know what you think!!! Even Dusty said he was SO glad he saw it. He said, "What if every couple in America saw that?! How different would our world be?"

Our family said...

wow the trailer moved me...let me know how it is