Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just another BEFORE and AFTER...

I was looking through a group of pictures on a fellow bloggers page of Galveston and surrounding areas after IKE hit and found this picture. This is as IKE was appraoching...



Here is the same fishing pier BEFORE IKE decided to show up......



I'm still so amazed when I see the pictures and recognize parts of them and see all the devastation. I can't imagine how long it will take Galveston to clean up. Many have asked about the beach house. Word is, it is still standing. I don't know how but we've heard it's still there. I don't know how much damage is sustained though.
I am still keeping all of the people in south Texas in my prayers.

I'll be a way for the weekend. I am going to the Women's Retreat with my church. I am so excited to spend a weekend with other Godly Women praising God and learning more about him. I can never get enough of MY GOD. These weekends are always SO REFRESHING and UPLIFTING and all you women know WE CAN ALL USE IT!! I'll report back when I get back into town. Have a great weekend. May your college team win this week...HA!

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Have a great weekend at the Women's Retreat!