Sunday, September 14, 2008

So I found out if I am having a niece or a nephew and it is.......

What do you think? BOY? GIRL?
Let me tell you.......

Aaron and Jaime went to have another ultrasound done on Friday and this time they were able to see clearly that the baby is a ..........................







..........................What's your guess?















............Will it be BLUE or PINK?










..................Do you know yet?












.................Is the suspense killing you? It was killing me!












................Ok, I'll tell you.........................................










In a minute, this is kinda fun!!












....................We now know that the Caldwell family will be adding a..........












.



I'm so excited for the girls to have a girl cousin to get to play with on top of Garrett. Madeline and Garrett already have the best time together. Aaron and Jaime are excited to be having a beautiful little girl. Her name will be Lyric London Caldwell. ( I hope that is right. Correct me if I'm wrong, Jaime). Of course, I have TONS of clothes for her already. We can't wait for her to get here (late January). At least now we can quit calling her IT. I know she will have her daddy so tightly wrapped around her finger he won't know what happened. Jaime will have her shopping buddy and Aaron has his sports buddy. Congratulations guys!! We love you. Let me introduce you to my niece............



Profile Picture.


Showing "girl parts"

Pretty cute huh?

Sorry Papa, you'll have to put the balls and trucks away. Keep out the dolls and dress up. Garrett can play with your "Boy toys" still.

5 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

how exciting!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Congratulations! How exciting to add a cousin for the little ones to the fam!

amy (metz) walker said...

Aw, how fun! Congratulations!

To answer your question about the blog list updating thing: Go into your blog dashboard under layout. Then click on "add a gadget" and then "blog list" and then it will have several options for you to click.

muellerfamokc said...

thanks for pointing out on your sidebar that it has been 5 weeks since I lasted blogged!

Jaime said...

I love reading your Blog. Yes, you have the name correct. I can't wait to start planning her room and shopping for her!