Friday, October 3, 2008

URGENT PRAYERS NEEDED!!

If you have been following my blog then you know about our friends that are pregnant with triplets. Well last night they had a MAJOR SETBACK. A day ago Erica was taken to the hospital because she was already dilating to 2cm so they went in and did a cerclage (stitch) in her cervix. Well last night, one of the "sacs" ruptured and her water broke. She is only at 16 weeks and needs to make it another 8 weeks before the babies can survive outside the womb. Please send prayers up on their behalf. They have had so many struggles to get where they are with these sweet babies and need all the prayers they can get. Thank to all my prayer warriors. We're praying for you Jake and Erica.

4 comments:

Laura Ann said...

I am standing in prayer with all of you guys this morning. I was so sad to read this earlier.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I am so sorry to read this, I will definitely be praying for your friends and their precious little ones.

Jaime said...

Your friends are in my prayers. I am so sorry to hear of their struggles.

Jennifer Owens said...

Praying for Jake and Erica - so sorry to read of the difficulties they are having.