Thursday, October 9, 2008

Nursery View..

One of the bloggers, Kelly's Korner that I follow is hosting a "Share your Nursery/Dream Nursery" pictures. Of course, in order to show Madeline's I'd have to scan them in because it was before we had a digital camera. To be honest, I'm too lazy to do it. I'd have to go dig through the HUNDREDS of pictures I have to find them so you will have to just enjoy Macy's.

Her nursery was done a little over two and a half years ago. These pictures were taken before I had ALL the "extras" added. You can tell what it looks like though. I loved how it turned out. I never was one for all the pale pink (sweet) stuff. I LOVE IT NOW!! Don't get me wrong, I love pink, frilly, and soft stuff but not for my girls for some reason. With out further ado, here's Miss Macy's room....


The crib, hamper, diaper stacker, and changing table.




The crib. The sign above it says, "A Princess Sleeps Here"



Her name on the wall, rocking chair, and curtains.


The theme for the whole room revolved around the lamp. I LOVED it. Yes, those pictures have nothing in them. Of course, now they have pictures in them.





Blocks with her name on them that someone made for her.

That's it. Hope you enjoyed it. I can't wait to see everyone elses.

16 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh I love the green and pink!!!! So cute!!!!
Thanks for playing along!!!!

Hailey said...

how cute!
saw your link on kelly's blog.
love the hat lamp!
hailey

Anonymous said...

Taking the tour. Love this room. :)

Immeasurably More Mama said...

The hot pink and green look so good together and I'm loving the lamp on the changing table!

Jennifer Owens said...

Danielle!!! I love your nursery! The colors go so well together - everything is absolutely darling. You are such a creative mommy!

His Doorkeeper said...

Love the nursery colors! I love your lamp too! So cute! Your daughters are beautiful!

The Williams' said...

I love all the pink and green! Cute Nursery!!

Anonymous said...

What a precious family!! Thanks for sharing Macy's nursery!! I love the color combos and the lamp adds so much character. The bedding is really neat with all the colors. Thanks so much for reading my blog and commenting; it's SO good to hear from you!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Those colors are so cute and it is something that can grow with her. Thanks for sharing!

Kara said...

Your nursery was just precious! That lamp is WORTHY of a whole room designed around it!! Love that color green and how you tied it in everywhere! So cute!

Angie Seaman said...

Adorable. Love the color combos! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

I love the hot pink changing pad cover. That's too fun!

muellerfamokc said...

I wish I had more time to blog! I love this idea and took the tour myself!

phillips phamily said...

So cute! I love that color green. Just on the tour...stop on by our house and God bless yours!

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

Just beautiful!

Em said...

Love that lamp... Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland & the Mad Hatter ;) The green for the walls is to die for!