Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I need a new camera

So my camera is DEAD!! I just got this camera for Christmas last year and this one I didn't even drop in the toilet. That's what happened to my last one. I went to use it a few weeks back and it was not working. I am missing it desperately. I can't even begin to tell you all the funny, adorable, and memorable moments I have missed the past few weeks. I have to go get a new camera. Any suggestions on a good one?
In other news, Macy is doing so good at swim lessons. Something happened to her in the past two weeks. She discovered that she really LOVES the water and wants to be a fish. So much so that last night after swim class was over the head swim coach stopped me to tell me that they believe she is ready to move up to the next level. I'm pumped because in the next level they work on getting my OUT of the pool. YAY!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE swimming with her but I'm ready to see her become more independent in the pool. She is so excited. Madeline has decided that she wants to take swim lessons too. She is already a pretty good swimmer but I don't think it would hurt her to learn the "correct" way of swimming. We will look into it after the first of next year when the new session starts.
Madeline gets to do on a limo ride on Thurs. They had a fundraiser at school last month and all the children that sold more than 20 items get to take a limo ride. She is super excited. I'll get pictures...I may need to borrow my neighbors camera.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Congrats to Macy good job with swimming lessons. I was just uploading my pictures from this past weekend and everything is blurry I need a new camera too. So If you hear of good one to get let me know!

Laura Ann said...

Hey---what kind of camera are you looking for? My husband is the king of researching gadgets...it is so funny when friends want to buy something they just call to find out what we have & they buy it. Believe me, the HOTY does his homework before making any purchase. We have a small digital and a DSLR (I think that is what it is called), so we could suggest either. I also have a friend that is a professionl photographer that can tell you the scoop on any of them. Let me know if I can help. Yes, you need a camera to keep up with those sweet girls of yours!