Monday, October 6, 2008

Reflection Monday

I want to start this post with a song that has meant a lot to me......I found this video on you tube. Take the time to watch and listen to the words and take time to thank OUR FATHER who gives us life....

">

Pretty Awesome huh? He is HOLY. I am in awe each day when I think, just like the song says, of "the greatness of his mercy and love." Even when I am not at my best he never judges me, he still loves me, and he promises to never leave me.
I know there are times when I don't understand God's timing, or God's Will for my life but I know there is no better timing and Will than his. I pray each day that he will give me the strength to make it through the day and that in each thing I do it will glorify him. Sure, I struggle at times, a lot of times to be completely honest. This is when I remind myself he still loves me. There are things going on in my life right now that I'm working on, that I don't understand, but together with my God I pray they will become more clear. I truly can't imagine what life would be like if I didn't have a friend like Jesus that I can go to at any time to ask for help. If you don't know my friend Jesus I challenge you to get to know him.

Happy Monday to you all.....

Clue #4 Madeline Costume
It's been around for years.

Recap of clues....
It's made for a girl
It's sparkly
It's got the color blue in it.

1 comments:

lots_of_love_four_kids said...

Thank you for this beautiful entry. It really helped me. We are going through some things right now too- and your blog was just the reminder I needed. So- regarding the costume: Is Madeline going to be Cinderella for halloween?
thanks!
-Jenni