Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My first AWARD...

"Amy",gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award...

Thanks Amy!!




First, I have to list SIX things that make me happy and then pass it on to SIX fabulous bloggers.

My Happy things are:
1. the laughter of my two daughters
2. my personal relationship with Jesus Christ
3. a clean house
4. Shopping
5. being with friends and family
6. the feeling right after you get your hair cut

I'd like to pass it on to:

Kristie

Jaime

Katie

Natuarally Caffeinated

Life as a Frazier

Rachelle

Have fun with this and Happy Blogging.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Danielle - Congrats on your Kreativ Blogger award. And thanks for passing it along :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! I am so excited, thank you for the sweet award! Congratulations to you too!

Laura Ann said...

Thank you so much for the Kreativ Blogger award and Congrats to you! Have you heard anything on Erica? I have not seen anything posted lately and I am concerned about her and praying all is well. I am guessing the costume is a fairy, am I close?

Chell said...

Congrats! Thank You for sending it my way to :)