Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been HORRIBLE...

I have become a very lazy blogger....or a very busy mommy. This week is just as busy with Halloween parties at both girls schools, 2 days of swim lessons for Macy, gymnastics for Madeline, working in Madeline's class at school, and working "Light Up the Night" at church on Halloween night. I'll be glad when this week is over.

The girls and I made it back from Oklahoma late yesterday afternoon. We had a great trip and got to see ALL the family. We spent the first part of the trip with Hubs family. His sister and her husband even came from Tulsa to spend the night with us (thanks Mich and Brad). I went over early Thurs. morning to keep my nephew while my sister in law did a radio show for work. We had a great time together. We spent the rest of that day shopping and playing. The kids all had a great time together. It's so fun to get to watch them all interact and play together now that my nephew is older and can really interact with them (he is 15 months). Friday we took the three kids (Madeline 5, Macy 2, and Austen 1) to get the "cousins" picture taken. OH MY!! I give HUGE kuddos to all photographers but especially ones that take children pictures. Talk about PATIENCE!! I could NEVER do it. I was getting so stressed and uptight and was about to scream myself. Trying to get a 5, 2, and 1 year old to sit still, not cry, smile, and look at the camera all in the matter of TWO SECONDS is difficult. The girl did a pretty good job and we were able to get few good ones. I'll post one as soon as I can get one and scan it in. They also took some of just the girls together and by themselves.



Macy Katherine

Madeline Paige

Sweet Sisters

Friday night we went to my parents. Saturday we got up early and went to watch my brothers girlfriend son Garrett (who's like my nephew) play in ihs very first volleyball game. He did great. We watched a little football and then the girls went shopping for baby furniture for Aaron and Jaime. We found some beautiful furniture. It's going to look great. I can't wait for Lyric (my niece) to get here.
Today was swim lessons for Macy. She has FINALLY gotten over the fear of getting her face in the water. She is swimming all over the pool now. It's even hard for me to hang on to her because she thinks she can swim now. I'm so proud of her.
So this week is Halloween...What is your little one dressing up as? Macy is Raggedy Ann and Madeline......................Last clue. I reveal it on Friday unless someone guesses it before. Good luck.

Last clue....
It was once a movie.

3 comments:

Laura Ann said...

Been missing you...glad all is well.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a great weekend. Loved the pics!

Is Madeline going to be Snow White?

Kristi

Warner said...

I'm guessing she is going to be Dorothy. That's what Maddi is & all the clues would fit the Dorothy costume.

Jami