Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sad news....

Prayer Warriors you are needed!! As many of you know, our friends Jake and Erica are pregnant with triplets. Within the past few weeks they have been faced with multiple issues with the pregnancy. Yesterday afternoon, Erica gave birth to ONE of the triplets. Baby"A" was the singleton baby and was the one that had it's bag of water broken over a week ago. Once she delivered Baby "A", he was a boy, her labor stopped. He weighed 9 oz. and was 8.5 inches long. Babies B and C which are the identical twins are still doing alright. However, as you can imagine it is still a touch and go, hours by hour, minute by minute situation. Please pray for Jake and Erica as they grieve for their child and pray that Erica keeps up her strength for the other two babies. They are hurting and long for their baby boy. Please keep them in your prayers. You can read about their story here. Thanks to you all.

2 comments:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Oh my gosh Danielle, I will definitely be praying for your friends. It sounds like they are being so strong but I will definitely pray for strength, peace, health, and God's mighty hand for all of them.

Laura Ann said...

Oh Danielle, I was so sad when I logged on early and read this. My heart just breaks for Jake and Erica, but I am praying that God will wrap his arms around them and those other 2 precious babies and carry them the rest of the way. I wish there were something I could do to help...for now, I will continue to pray and lift them up to our Heavenly Father, the one that is in control.

Thanks for your sweet comments about Emma...she is a very happy girl.