Sunday, October 12, 2008

First of all....


How about them......






COWBOYS!!!


We put a whooping, ok, we played well against and BEAT the MIssouri Tigers...28 -23. I'm so proud of our boys. We are 6-0 for the season. Which means we are already bowl eligible. YEAH!! I love going to Bowl games. I love the excitment of the fans, seeing the sea of ORANGE everywhere, and hearing the fight song playing everywhere. I hope the rest of our season goes well and we can keep up the momentum. I can't wait to see the ranking when they come out tomorrow. There were so many upsets this week and there will be lots of change in the top 25. With numbers, 1, 2 and 4 being beat there will be lots of change. I'm sorry if your team lost this week and celebrate with you if your team won. I love college football and this time of year.

LET'S GO POKES!!!







Brad and the Girls supporting the team...

So tell me, leave a comment and tell me Who is your team? I know that several of you are Arkansas fans and I saw they upset Auburn, several of you are Bama fans, so who is it?

In other news, I wanted to thank ALL of you who have been praying for Jake and Erica, Erica is still doing well. She has made it another week and we know that is only by the Grace of God. You can read the latest here. Continue those prayers.

We are getting ready for another busy week in the Mueller household. We have gymnastics, swim lessons, this is my volunteer week at Madeline's school so I'm working two days this week, and preparing for Halloween carnivals, parties, etc.

I hope you all had a great weekend. We relaxed and hung out around the house. My dad and brother came down Friday to attend the OU/TEXAS. game. Too bad for them, their team didn't win. They left right after the game to head back to Oklahoma. It was nice to spend a day with them.

Hope you all have a great week!!

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Aww, love your kiddos outfits!

Thatcher's Mommy said...

I love your blog! The girls are precious... I think Macy may be in Thatcher's class now. We've only had ETC once in the new class, so I don't know all the kids yet.

See ya sunday!