Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fireproof.

So I did it...I FINALLY went to see Fireproof last night. Let me just tell you, it is one of the BEST movies I have seen STORY LINE WISE. The acting wasn't the greatest but you can easily get past it if you focus on what the message of the movie is. This movie was HILARIOUS, romantic, heart tugging, and really made you think. I STRONGLY recommend ANY and ALL married couples, or to be married couples to go see it. The hubby and I along with our wonderful neighbors went on a date night last night to see it. Go see it and if you've already seen it, leave me a comment letting me know what you thought about it.

Clue #3 - Madeline's costume
It's got the color Blue in it.
Any guesses yet?

Recap of clues....
It's made for a girl
It's sparkly
It's got the color blue in it.

I know these are very generic clues. As we get closer to Halloween they will get easier. First one to guess it correctly will win a prize...

Get those thinking caps on.....Have a great remainder of the weekend!!

0 comments: