Saturday, January 31, 2009

I did a VERY bad thing...

I was trying to update a new blog address for someone on my list that changed their blog site and what do I end up doing? Erasing ALL of my blog list instead of just the ONE that I wanted to. UGH!! Thankfully, I had written down (on paper) some time ago all the addresses in case something like this were to happen. HOWEVER, I hadn't updated my paper in awhile and I had added a few since. SO, if yours is not on my blog list or you recognize one that may be missing, please comment me and let me know about it. I'll be sad to know that someone could be missing.
Today I did the UNTHINKABLE too. I ventured out (ON MY OWN) with THREE little girls (Rachel-8, Madeline-5, Macy-2)to Grapevine Mills Mall. We were gone for FIVE hours. I must say the girls were VERY good for the most part. I bribed them with getting to ride the carousel and getting to pick out a new outfit for one of their Build a Bears. It worked...HA!! We had a good time, just the girls.
Please keep praying for me. I'm still not feeling well. I will feel fine about mid-morning and then by late afternoon I feel AWFUL again. I'm hoping I can shake this off soon. I want to go see my niece but not until I am 100% better. I have an appointment with my doctor on Wed. but it was an appointment to talk to her about my back/shoulder. I guess I will be discussing this sinus yuck too.
Is everyone ready for the SUPER BOWL? Who are you cheering for? I'm going with the Arizona Cardinals. Have a great rest of your weekend. Remember let me know if I've forgotten you or someone else on my list.

0 comments: