Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's a new day.

First, I wanted to thank all of you for your kind words about yesterdays post. I found myself in a "funk" all day. I battled a horrible headache all day. By the evening, I started to feel better and "pep up". However, I think I cried at EVERYTHING last night on the Biggest Loser. Do you watch that show? I LOVE IT!! I was so sad though with the ending last night. I won't ruin it for those of you who may have dvr'd it. Let's just day it was not the way I wanted it to go.
Today is my dad's surgery to repair the collar bone that he shattered. He goes into surgery at 11:30. It was supposed to be at 9:30 but when they got there they were informed that it had been pushed back to 11:30. He, nor my mom, was very happy. Especially dad because he hasn't been able to eat anything and you all know how men get when they are hungry. HA!! They are supposed to be putting a metal plate in the shoulder to hold it together. He's hoping that once they get it stabilized he will start to feel better. Right now, it hurts him anytime he moves. I'm still trying to decide if the girls and I will go to Oklahoma. I know dad would love to see his girls, but I don't want them (their noise) to stress him out. HA!!
Today after Macy's swim class her teacher told me that she wants to move her up to the next level because she feels that the class she is in right now is not challenging her enough. She is a little fish. She can swim the entire length of the pool (side to side) by herself underwater. I can't wait to see her this summer in the pool.
Hope you all are having a great week.

0 comments: