Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pictures can say a thousand words.....

*Warning, there are LOTS of pictures."
This blog is about pictures....
With each of these pictures....I had THOUSANDS of things going through my head.

Let me try to explain each scenario.

First....





The infamous Lemonade stand that Madeline and her best friend has been begging us to have for TWO YEARS!! I'm thinking inside....This is going to be a lot of work, who's going to buy it on a FRIDAY afternoon, I'm going to have to clean up the mess, etc, etc, etc. Well, the girls had the best time and it really wasn't much work. They sold it for .25 and ended up making around $8.00 in about 1.5 hours. Thank God for generous people who love children and tip well....HA!

All set and ready to sell....



The three little entrepreneurs....



They had a blast and can't wait for the next one. They ask us everyday still to have a lemonade stand.

Next.....
If life could only be this easy....








This is how we found Macy on the couch at our neighbors during one of our Friday night game nights. See, most Friday nights we cook dinner, eat together as families, the kids play, and the adults play cards/Mexican train/sequence/etc. This night Macy was trying her hardest to stay awake but just couldn't do it. They are so sweet, innocent, loving, QUIET, when they are asleep. I love to just sit and watch them sleep so peacefully.

Then.....
Just today as I was on the phone talking with my mother about the birth of my new niece, you know, getting all the details, did my brother cry when she was born, who does she look like, does she have hair, etc., etc. I noticed it was a little quiet in the house and Macy was no where to be SEEN or HEARD....Until I walked into their bathroom and saw this....






It looks like someone had a party in the bathroom, huh? Well, they did and her name was MACY. She dumped out FIVE tubes of bath confetti all over the floor, in the cabinet, and most of it is UNDER the rug. I guess she thought she'd hide it under there so I wouldn't see it....NOW, you can imagine the THOUSANDS of things going through my head at this time....I won't mention them. HA! But then how can you resist this....




She thought she'd give me this SWEET face and everything would be right with the world again and well.......IT WAS!!!


Now.....

I have the camera out, I might as well take some more pictures of this Short and Sweet (look at her shirt) little girl....Here's how it goes.....

1.

Cooperation....

2.

Orneriness....

3.

Non-Cooperation....

4.

Being just plain silly....

5.

Being cute....

6.

Just got bit by an ant....I'M DONE!!!


LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST......CHECK OUT HANNAH MONTANA IN THIS VIDEO. (Pause the music on the right side before watching)

Now that is WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!!! She's going to kill me for this one day. I love how dramatic and into it she is....LOVE IT!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my precious nieces and would take them both any day!!! Only your children could do this!!!

Our family said...

OMG I love the video...but I also love the pictures!!!!! OOOO you have a lil diva on your hands!!