Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today is the day...

Today is the day...FINALLY! My niece will be born. By the end of the day, Lyric London will have arrived. Last time I spoke to my parents she was doing well. Her contractions were every 3 minutes and lasting about 30 secs. They were about to check her but I haven't heard back. It's killing me that I am not there to see her born. I missed my nephews birth by about 45 mintues as we were in route from Dallas to Tulsa. I told my mom to take LOTS of pics and send them to me TONIGHT. I'm dying to see what she looks like. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I have been thinking of them all morning. Can't wait to see pics of that beautiful baby girl!

Kristi

muellerfamokc said...

I had forgotten you missed austen's birth by just a few minutes.