Wednesday, January 7, 2009

You've all been wondering...

What was the exciting news?





No, it's not what all you thought. I am NOT pregnant. I never understood why everyone always thinks that when I say I have exciting news they think I'm always pregnant. It's not like I've been pregnant like a whole lot or anything. I mean, I know that is very exciting news...but no I AM NOT PREGNANT!!





HOWEVER, my sister in law is. That's right, I am going to be an aunt AGAIN! Hub's younger sister, Michelle and her husband, Brad are expecting. They told us Christmas morning and of course, we were all SUPER EXCITED.










They put this little note in a gift bag for my mother in law to open. Of course, when she opened and read it she immediately started to cry. Which then I turned to her and said, "Are you pregnant!" YAY!! They had just found out that morning. We are so happy for you guys. I couldn't tell anyone because even though she took TWO pregnancy test and both showed up positive she still wanted to FOR SURE from the doctor. I can't wait to start shopping again. Oh wait, I already have. I already bought the baby it's first outfit. It is SO CUTE!!

In other news, my mom just called to tell me that my brother and his girlfriend are at the hospital right now. Jaime has been having some contractions this morning and afternoon. They checked her a little while ago and she was at 3 cm dilated. They are going to check her again in a bit and if she is still progressing they will go ahead and admit her which means hopefully REAL SOON my precious niece will be here. Please say a prayer for them all that everything goes smoothly. She had a hard time with her first child during birth. I'll be sure to post when I hear something else.

*UPDATE*
Jaime was sent home from the hospital. Apparently her contractions slowed and she was not dilating very quickly. I'm sure she is totally bummed. However, with babies, you just never know what will happen. Please keep her in your prayers. My brother said she was in quite a bit of pain. Of course, my brother would rather her hold off until Friday because of OU being in the National Championship game tomorrow night. He is a HUGE OU fan.

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Hi Danielle. Yep we are home. I'm not feeling so great :( I was bummed but I know she will come when she is ready and just maybe she is holding out until after the big game tonight. LOL. I'm hoping it will be soon. Aaron said yesterday's visit to the hospital was round 1..let's hope next time we come home with a baby. Love ya