Thursday, January 22, 2009

SHE'S HERE!!

*********UPDATED*********

Lyric London Caldwell,



My first niece was born today at 2:08 pm. She is just beautiful. She weighed 6lbs 11 oz. and was 20.5 in long. She has a little bit of short hair and she has my brothers dimples, says my mom. It's hard to be here and hear all the excitement in their voices and not be there to share in it with them. I plan on going to OKC in a few weeks when things settle down and get my love on.. CONGRATULATIONS Aaron and Jaime!!


Just a few hours old and momma already has her dressed.


4 men and one little lady. (Uncle Joshua, Daddy Aaron, Big Brother Garrett, and Papa)


All the women and Garrett. (Jaime's friend, Heather, Sister Christina, Nana Caldwell, Nana Stroud, and Big Brother Garrett)


Daddy and his little girl. He's already wrapped around her little finger.


Beautiful Mommy and Lyric. How can you look so good after just giving birth? You are amazing, Jaime. I think mommy is in love.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

How exciting!!! I am even more in tune with and excited about babies now!! I can't wait to see pictures of her!!
I am telling everyone now. So go ahead and tell people if you want. I may have taken 4 home tests that were all positive but I have requested they do a blood test on Monday to make sure. I have been so sick with a Sinus infection and it landed me in the ER last night because I did not knwo what I could take and was in such bad pain, but we got it all worked out and I am on antibiotics and pain meds that are baby safe. Scott is so good!! He is taking great care of me, already!! I am so excited and so scared!! Keep me in your prayers!!

Justinand said...

Congratulations!! =)

Our family said...

Awesome news..I am soooo jealous about you an Aunt again!!!! I am just an Aunt to furry things!