Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Glory Baby....

Every time I hear this song by Watermark, (take a second to listen to it) I think of this very day. It describes EXACTLY how I feel. It was 4 years ago on this day that I lost our second child through a miscarriage at 12weeks. I still miss that baby every day. January 13th is a day that never goes without remembering what happened that evening. God decided at that moment that he needed that precious baby, that he chose for us, to come back home in Heaven with him. I'll never understand why but I find peace in knowing that HE was with me through it all.

To my precious baby,
Although I only had you inside me for 12 short weeks, I loved you from the start. We already had plans for you. We already dreamed what you would look like and what you would be like. Even though we never got to see you, hold you, smell you, we LOVED you and continue to today. I got a new bracelet for Christmas and on it is a sweet angel, YOU. Each time I wear it I have a little bit of you with me. That makes me happy. This Christmas while I was at your Papa and Nana's house I pulled out your picture and looked at you. You looked like a little peanut. You were a little peanut. We miss you and love you still. I can't wait for the day when we will see you again. Till then....have fun with Jesus.

Love ,
Mommy

*Update on my dad*

They went to see the Trauma Orthopedic doctor today and he will be having surgery tomorrow (time still unknown). It looks like they are going to be putting a plate in his shoulder to hold it together. He is still in a lot of pain. We also heard back on one of the tests he had done and it showed "something irregular". He will be seeing the Cardiologist on the 27th. Please be in prayer for his surgery tomorrow and also for the "something irregular".

3 comments:

Laura Ann said...

Praying for you today.

Jennifer Owens said...

This was precious and made me cry. Thanks for sharing your heart about such a tender place for you.

amy (metz) walker said...

I am so sorry you are hurting like this!!!