Friday, January 30, 2009

Slow boring week...

The title describes my life this week. Hence the lack of blogging. However, when my dad asks, "When are you going to update your blog?", I know it must be time. I haven't been feeling just real good lately. I have been suffering from what I believe is a NASTY sinus infection. My poor head feels like it could explode at any minute. Today, I finally felt well enough to get out and run a few errands that I needed to do.
We did have some yucky weather come through on Tuesday evening. It brought with it freezing rain and some sleet. Nothing near what they got in Oklahoma and Arkansas. They closed schools on Wednesday, which Madeline was excited about. Not so much, momma. Macy is feeling much better too. We have a follow up appoitment on Monday to make sure the ear infection is gone. She was so sad when I told her that she was done taking her medicine on Wednesday. She reminded me most every night that it was time to take her medicine. What a good girl.
Some of our friends called me on Wed. afternoon to ask if we could dog sit their dog, Maggie. They had to go to Oklahoma because her dad was having an emergency double bypass surgery. (He did well) They moved her a little over a year ago from Alaska (military family). I have known them since 2000. Anyways, when they were in the process of moving here they sent Maggie to live with us for 6 weeks while they took care of all the last minute stuff in AK and then started the trek to Texas. We love having Maggie here. Her and Riley are buddies (sometimes a little too close if you get my drift) Thank God both are fixed. So we have been a family with two dogs again for a few days.
Many have asked about how my dad is doing and I'm happy to report that he got his staples taken out yesterday and his shoulder is healing wonderfully. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes. He goes to the Cardiologist next week for the blood pressure issues he's been having so hopefully soon we will get that problem resolved. My new niece I hear is doing AWESOME. Mom says she is one of the best babies. She is sleeping well, eating, pooping, and just being plain cute. I am dying to see her. I think in a few weeks we are going to have to make a trip to OKC to see her. I want to kiss her so bad.
Look how cute she is....



Here she is with her daddy (my brother). He's so in love.


She looks just like my brother here.


Lyric and Mommy. Jaime already looks amazing.


Also, have you been following Baby Harper and Brayden? Isn't it amazing how God is working in both those young lives. GOD is good and does good. Praise HIM!!
So that is our life in a nut shell this week.

(Dad I know this is the real reason you want me to blog...Pictures of the girls)


Sweet Madeline...


I don't know what she is doing but she yelled for me to come take her picture. HA! Love the outfit.


Couldn't you just eat her up?


Check out those eyelashes...I wish I had half of them and that mine were half as long. Just beautiful.



Sweet sisters with the hats Nana and Papa got them while in Coronado, CA.

0 comments: