Thursday, February 5, 2009

So bad...


I have been HORRIBLE lately about updating this blog but honestly there hasn't been much going on and I haven't felt good. However, I did get some new DARLING pictures of my niece last night that I MUST share with you all...Take a look at this princess.








Doesn't this one make your heart melt? Big brother and Little sister. PRECIOUS!!!

I'm finally getting over the cold/allergies/sinus whatever. I went to the doctor on Wednesday to discuss with her the problems I'm having with my shoulder/neck. She did x-rays and some range/motion tests on the shoulder. She wants to do some physical therapy for 3 weeks with a special medicated ultrasound therapy and after that look at the shoulder again. If I'm still having the pain then we are going to do injection right into the shoulder itself. If that doesn't fix it and I'm still having pain the next step is surgery. I don't want it to come to that but I will if it means no more pain. So let's hope PT works. As for the allergies, she said that I may need to have some allergy testing done if I'm having to continue doing the FOUR allergy regimens just to keep myself "cleared up". It may come to having to take allergy shots. I'll be like you, Brad. HA!!

The girls are doing great. Madeline celebrated her 100th day of school today. I was the parent volunteer for the day so I got to join in on all the fun festivities. The kids were all SUPER EXCITED, as they got to have a snack in class. That's always a big plus for kindergartners. We are having some nice (above average) weather here in Texas. It's been in the 60's and supposed to be in the 70's this weekend. The girls are loving it because they get to play outside.
I need to start my spring cleaning because it's going to take me all spring to get it done..HA!!!

OK, I have a question for you all...This August, Hubs and I will celebrate our 10 YEAR anniversary. I can't believe it's been 10 years. That sounds like such a long time. We are starting to think of a place to go celebrate. Have any of you been to a place (besides VEGAS) that you just loved? We're open to any and all suggestions. Looking forward to hearing about some great places.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be interested to hear any 10th anniversary suggestions as we are trying to figure out the same thing! Our 10th is in July.

Our family said...

Paris! :-) As in France NOT Texas!! Or South Germany (fussen is beautiful) Lots of castles. I would go back in a heart beat. BUT within the US :-) I would say Colorado or maybe NY (I have never been to NY, but want to go)

Unknown said...

Jake and I went to Hawaii for our honeymoon and LOVED it. We swore we would go back for a big anniversary!

Cindy said...

She is Beautiful!!!
And as far as places to go that I have loved...Italy was Awesome!!!
But I love the East Coast, Florida and also up North in Wyoming and Montana.
10 years!! WOW! Awesome! I can't wait!
Oh and I don't have to be nice to the sister-in-laws. They married his brothers and have pretty much been outed by his entire family now. When his parents don't want them around then I can feel ok with not wanting them around too. They cause trouble on purpose, one invites my ex boyfriend to all of our get-togethers...I won't tolerate it. We have enough family and friends that we don't have to be around those 2 people :o) We will be just fine! But thank you for your advice.