Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Here's what we know...

First I want to thank each of you for your prayers. As of this moment here is the information I have to give you for each prayer request mentioned.

1.My dad had his testing done yesterday but we have not heard anything back yet from the cardiologist. (I hope he doesn't mind me putting his issues on my blog...sorry if you do dad, but I believe prayer works). I'll keep you posted.

2.My neighbor had all her testing done yesterday and passed all with flying colors. However, I feel that there is SOMETHING going on with her body. She has too many "symptoms" for it to be nothing. She is now complaining that anytime she focuses in on something (like to read) she get a VERY Sharp pain behind her eye and an instant headache. I told her she needs to get to a doctor and have that looked at. Please continue to be in prayer for her health.

3. My brother's girlfriend had her ultrasound and regular OB appt. yesterday to follow up on where she is in terms of getting ready to have my niece. She is 35 weeks pregnant (dr.s estimation) but the ultrasound showed 36 wk 5 day. They estimated the baby to weigh about 6 and a half pounds. She can't handle a very big baby so they are watching her (the baby) weight closely. She was 2 cm dilated so it could be anytime. I'm REALLY pushing for her to deliver BEFORE Jan 16th. We have a long weekend break from school so we could travel and meet her that weekend...Work on that...OK, Jaime...HA!! I KNOW you are ready...

As for Hubs and I, we are still trucking right along with our WONDERFUL (filled with sarcasm) diet. However, I have lost a total of 4 pounds and he has lost 6 (I think, it could be more). So we are still seeing the numbers going down. YAY!! *CORRECTION* I just spoke with Hubs and he has lost SEVEN pounds. Way to go!! That's in just 5 days.

Continue to keep everyone in your prayers. We appreciate it.

0 comments: