Sunday, July 6, 2008

You know it's bad when...

Ok, so yesterday my neighbor, her two daughters, Madeline and myself went to get a sno-cone and then to rent some movies. We decided that the older girls (myself, Kristie, and Kaleigh) were going to have a girls night in and watch 3 movies. We crawled up in Kristie's king size bed and watched movies and ate popcorn. It's so much fun to have one of my best friends next door to do fun things with and all I have to do when the fun is over is walk back next door. Thanks for a fun night girls.

However, when I got home last night (at 11:15) Madeline woke up to ask me this question, (remember it is 11:15 PM) "Mom, remember those times when there is that one day that we clean house all day and stuff?" "Yes," I say. "Well when is it going to be that day?" OK now lets think about this. There are several reasons a FIVE YEAR OLD would ask me this. 1. She enjoys cleaning the house. No, that's not it. 2. It's been so long since I've cleaned the house she's forgotten what it is like to have a clean house. Getting closer, I think. 3. She is tired of living in the filth of our house and wants it cleaned NOW. BINGO, that has to be it. So tomorrow will be THAT day of cleaning the house ALL DAY. So thank you to my five year old for pointing out to me that I need to quit playing so much and do some CLEANING.

This part is going to be totally random but I thought I'd share with you the comparison of my flower beds from My May 7th post (I need to learn how to add a link here, can anyone help?) to the ones I took this weekend.


The right side flower bed.


The left side.

If you know me very well at all, you know that I AM NOT much of a Gardener so this is big time for me. I can't believe that they are all still alive and getting so HUGE!!
Ok, enough about me...Until next time.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love the Yard! Your doing good! Keep it up! I tlooks better then mine! I never got mine looking good thanks to my 2 week vacation :(! We need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

fzolyjiaThe flowerbeds look awesome! So pretty!
The boys always ask me who is coming over when I am cleaning the house -- they think I just clean when company comes over (which is true most of the time :) Give the girls a hug for me!

Kristi