Monday, July 7, 2008

Binky and the Bachelorette....

First I'll start with the binky talk...I am so proud of my baby girl. Macy has been one week without the binky and has not even mentioned it since last Wed. night. It's like she has forgotten all about it. YEAH!! It wasn't as hard as I thought. So I guess now in the next week or so I will start with potty training...Wish me luck!!
Now for the bachelorette talk...If you care NOTHING about The Bachelorette you will want to quit reading now....

It was between:

Jason (top) and Jesse (bottom)













Did you watch the finale today? Were you as shocked as I was? I liked them both. I have to admit, Jesse (the winner) grew on me as the show progressed but I still thought Jason would win by a long shot. Wow, I never saw that one coming. She seems to be totally into Jesse, maybe more than he is in to her or at least that's how it seemed tonight to me on the After the Final Rose show. Did anyone else feel that Jesse was a little distant with Deanna or at least not as into her as she is with him. Maybe he was just ubber nervous. I was shocked that they already have a wedding date set (which is my Macy's 3rd birthday). When she announced that, he really didn't say much and for that matter he didn't say much the whole show. Ok, so if I was't married and I just happened to live in say, SEATTLE, I'd look Jason up. What a cutie! I feel bad that all that time he was taken away from his son just to get his heart broken in the end. I hope he finds a good women. Heck, maybe he could come on the show and find someone.

So that's my talk on the Bachelorette. I can't wait to see who the next Bachelor will be. I've heard a rumor that it's Paula Abduls ex. We shall see. Let me know, what were your thoughts on the show tonight.

I know some of you are making fun of me about now but I don't care. I'm a sucker for reality TV. Can't wait to hear from you.....

1 comments:

Cindy said...

OK your a bigger Dork then me! I watched most of it but I did not Blog about it :) I want the reject! I have always wanted to live in Seattle! Ok and YES I am free all next week (FINALLY!). I have had killer Public Meetings all week til 9:30! I'm ready to be done with it! Let me know...Email me!