Thursday, July 10, 2008

Why do they feel they need to grow up so fast?

So Madeline has been BEGGING me the past few days for her own IPOD. Are you kidding me? You are only FIVE YEARS OLD. She would want a cell phone too if I'd let her. Who could she possibly call? She only knows THREE phone numbers by herself, ours, the neighbors, and 911. Wow, I didn't think all of this started until age (AT LEAST) 13. I need the next 8 years to prepare myself for what she and her sister will be like as teenage girls. All I have to say is watch out world.
Look what I mean,



Miss Sassy at the age of TWO. Imagine what 12 will be like...UGH!!



She can also be sweet. Even when she's yelling CHEESE at you.

Oh what fun it will be to have TWO teenage girls. Their daddy is going to follow them every time they leave the house. They have no chance.
(Sorry no pictures of our 16 year old in a five year body. She hasn't wanted me to take pictures of her lately.)

Continue to keep our friends Chad and Kelly in your prayers. They are still amazing me with their strength and complete trust in GOD. He is GOOD!!

1 comments:

Our family said...

I LOVE Macy's hair..she is soo cute and looking so very grown up!! Brad has a lot to worry about in 10 yrs. :-)