Sunday, July 27, 2008

A day at the pool...

We had a lazy Sunday spent at the neighbors pool. They have been out of town so someone had to "make sure the pool was ok". It was a nice HOT day to spend as a family playing in the water. Macy before swimming. All ready to go.





Don't you love the swim suit. It's from the Gap. It came out this spring and I LOVED it but could never find it in Macy's size so I gave up. Well, the weekend I was in Oklahoma a few weeks back I ran to the mall and just happened into Baby Gap. Guess what I found? The giraffe suit in a 3T (too big for Macy now) but she can use it next summer I thought. Well she saw it in her closet yesterday as I was cleaning it out and wanted to put it on and well, IT FITS. So she will get to wear it THIS summer. It's just too darn cute.


Madeline ready to go. The shine on her is the sunscreen, not oil.





Madeline had just gotten into trouble and got a spanking and was pouting and Macy is comforting her by saying, "It ok, sissy. I still lobe you." Great. What are little sisters for. It made for a sweet picture.




Lastly, here is Macy's new favorite thing to do.....





She absolutely LOVES to jump off the side. NO FEAR!! It's no wonder this child has problems with her ears. I can't keep her head above water and she won't wear ear plugs. Oh well...I try. She's quite the little fish. Notice the vest she is wearing, I love it!! It is the best thing ever. It doesn't ride up on her and she can swim with ease in it. I got it from Once Step Ahead. It can adjust when they become better swimmers by taking the foam pieces out. Check it out. I strongly recommend it. Here is a picture of it....



Hope you have all had a great weekend. I'm gearing up for my Girl's weekend away this next weekend. More details to come. Till then...

0 comments: