Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July....

From.....



Miss Independence (Madeline) and Little Sparkler (Macy)



Miss Independence (Madeline)



Little Sparkler (Macy) Who needs a haircut desperately.

We had a fun day spending it with our WONDERFUL neighbors. We played in the pool for several hours and laughed at the husbands try to do back and belly busters. Why, because they are men. HA! We grilled out this evening and played some Mexican train and Wii. That thing (Wii) is seriously addicting. Madeline had a sleep over (along with Rachel) at our neighbors behind us, Rileigh. She's the one in the VBS picture with Madeline. Her mom, Daniele, is a brave women. We were able to see lots of fireworks all around us. Macy liked them at first but once there were BOOMS coming from every direction she decided she didn't like it so much and wanted to go inside.
We had a very nice and relaxing day. I hope everyone else had a great 4th too.

Many have asked how the binky situation is going....GREAT!!! She has not asked for it in TWO days. We are on day 4. She is awesome. I think it is harder on me. I feel like now that she doesn't have a binky she is no longer my baby but rather my toddler. I mean she is 2 after all. I am a little sad but I know it's going to be GREAT for her. Continue praying that it continues to go so well. Next we get to tackle potty training. Madeline was already potty trained at this age and that is the difference in Madeline and Macy. Macy does things on HER TIME and no one elses. She has gone several times on the potty but isn't consistent yet. We'll get there eventually.

Love you all....

0 comments: