Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ok, Prayer Warriors out there....

I'm asking for prayer again. This time it is for my sister in law, Michelle. She has been having several health issues and went to the doctor. She found out that her thyroid is "Huge" as the doctor said. She had some blood work done and had an ultrasound done this afternoon. Her blood test came back with VERY high levels for her thyroid. Normal is .4 hers was 11. We are not sure what this means and are awaiting the results from her ultrasound. In the meantime she is on some medication to help the thyroid and a new special diet. I'm sure it's nothing and she just has a hyper thyroid. She is very stressed about the whole situation so please keep her in your prayers. If any of you know anything about thyroid issues please let me know any information to pass along. You can email me dc1075@hotmail.com. Thanks for the prayers in advance.

0 comments: