Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm out...

I'm leaving town tomorrow morning at 10:15 heading for Oklahoma City. I am flying to Oklahoma first to see baby Tyler. I can't wait! Then Thursday morning starts the Girl's Weekend. My mom, my aunt(mom's sister), and I are heading to Kansas City for a few days and then to Topeka to watch my cousin star in High School Musical with the civic theatre of Topeka. He is a very talented young man. He just graduated from high school and has starred in lots of plays and I have never gone to see him so we decided to make a mini-girl weekend out of it. NO KIDS!! NO HUBBIES!!
I will miss the girls and Brad but I need some time away for myself, we all do. RIGHT? So say a prayer OR TEN for Brad as he will have the girls ALL TO HIMSELF. My WONDERFUL neighbor is keeping the girls during the day for me so that will help Brad some.

There may be some exciting news in the Mueller family in the next week. I'll be sure to keep you posted. Say prayers for us. Love you all....

I'll update more when I return. Have a great weekend....


Me and the girls...I thought this was a cute picture...


0 comments: