Saturday, August 9, 2008

Quality time

Sorry I haven't updated this week but I have enjoyed spending time with the girls. We have been having a lot of quality "mommy and girls" time. It took me a couple of days to get the house and laundry back in order from being gone for 5 days. Brad did a great job with the girls while I was gone but the house didn't get much attention paid to it.
We have been running lots of errands this week trying to get things done before school starts. Brad and I are taking a late anniversary vacation (our actual anniversary is Aug. 7th) to Vegas in a couple of weeks. Nine long years. HA! I wouldn't trade them for anything. We are both looking forward to getting out of town for a few days and spending some alone time together. We had to rearrange our vacation time some because we found out that Madeline has "Meet the teacher" for Kindergarten. Can you believe it? I can't. Of course, she is SUPER excited about starting "BIG SCHOOL". I went last week to verify residency so that she can be placed on a teacher role. They start school here on the 25th.
Well I had mentioned in my last post that we had some exciting news coming in the Mueller family...Sorry to those of you who jumped to the conclusion that Baby #3 was on it's way. NO, SORRY!! No babies here. Brad got a new job. Yes, that's right he is leaving American Airlines (goodbye flight benefits, we will all miss you). Hence, another reason we are going to Vegas. He will be starting with Kimberly Clark after the first of September. His office is on the 16th hole of the Four Seasons hotel in Los Colinas. I think it's where they play the Byron Nelson each year. He is ready for the new challenge. Say a prayer that it is a smooth transition for him. We did lots of praying about the change and couldn't refuse the offer they made him. I'm very proud of him. He is a wonderful father, great husband, and provider for our family. I am blessed that I am able to continue to stay home with the girls.
Have a great rest of the weekend....

0 comments: