Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hump Day and we're still excited.

Day three went GREAT. We had no trouble getting out of the car today. She said goodbye and jumped right out and ran in. Madeline is becoming quite the little pro at Kindergarten. Seeing her so excited makes it MUCH EASIER on mom too. Each day when I pick her up she begins telling me all about her day, what they did, her favorite part, and how she can't wait to go back tomorrow. I can only hope and pray that all her schooling experience is like this...HA!! I know I'm jumping the gun a little, it is only the THIRD day of school. Without fail, we took day three pictures too.



Madeline looking too cute in her pigtails.



She picked out what she wore today. I think she looks pretty cute.




I'm super excited that this weekend while I am in Oklahoma I will get to see this little "big" man..........





Baby Tyler....Isn't he the most precious thing EVER?

The last time I saw him he looked like this...........







He was only 9 days old and he is now a little over a month old and almost SIX POUNDS heavier. He's a little chunk I hear and I can't wait to get my hands on him and kiss those chubby little cheeks. I will for sure have an update with pictures when I return.

2 comments:

Our family said...

Caitlin is still very excited. She is loving school and her class. They also learn sign language in class and that is interesting. Cause she uses it at home now. Like the restroom sign...I told her she doesn't have to ask to go to the bathroom at home hahaha..I think that is my next blog! HA! PLus I think i might be enjoying my free time..I even took a nap yesterday and can't remember the last time I have done that...ooo College maybe. :-) Now I am reading books. I should be cleaning, but that will always be there later. :-)

Jennifer Owens said...

I had to say hi - we have the same blog background. (o: Small world!

Sounds like the school year will be full of adventures!