Monday, August 4, 2008

Meeting Baby Tyler...

I FINALLY got to see Baby Tyler Nickell in person and he is even cuter than he is in the pictures. He is the best baby. I love him. I got to spend over 3 hours with him last Wed. I got into town and picked up lunch and took it over to Mike and Kristie. Of course, I had to hold him right away. However, when I arrived he had just "christened" his daddy with poop. Yes, that's right, he had his first BIG EXPLOSION all over the front of Mike's shirt and pants. Mike was a trooper though. He took Tyler in and got him all cleaned up and then cleaned himself up. I was so amazed at how hands on Mike is. He is wonderful with Tyler. Kristie has nothing to worry about when she goes back to work. I was even able to get Kristie out of the house for a bit. We hit Sonic for happy hour. Mike and Tyler both survived just fine. I can't wait to get back and see that precious little boy. God is good. Here are a few pics of him....


Mike changing Tyler...








Doesn't Kristie look AMAZING for having just had a baby 9 days before.

0 comments: