Thursday, May 29, 2008

Doing alright...

The procedure was quick and painless...the recovery...not so much. I went in for the procedure at 9:30 and all went great. Nothing was found...THANK YOU LORD. He did take a biopsy of something to check for possible colitis. I was so out of it that I'm not exactly sure all the details. I'm sure he (the dr.) will call in a day or two and go over it all with me again. He did put me on a couple of medications to see if they help with the symptoms I'm having. If they don't then he wants me to come in for an endoscopy (down my throat) so he can look at the small intestines. Let's just pray that the meds work. I don't want to have to go through ANY of that again, at least for a few years. I'm feeling ok today, still weak and a little nauseated. Nothing like yesterday though. Danielle and anesthesia DO NOT mix well. Brad did a great job taking care of me after my mom left. He was right there with whatever I needed. The girls were also so sweet. Macy was a little scared seeing me laying in the bed with a rag on my head, the occasionally vomiting (sorry for the details), and moaning from nausea but she came in a laid by my and patted my arm. Madeline took over the shift when she got home from church. Let's just say I am SO relieved and PRAISE GOD that nothing was found. I have peace of mind and hope that the meds make me feel like a whole new person. Thank you for all of you who prayed, called, emailed, and cared. It means a lot to have family and friends like you. I'm off to lay back down. Love you all.

0 comments: