Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's a Rainy day here...

What better thing to do on a rainy day then blog. It has been raining off and on here all day. We need the rain so I'm not complaining too much. However, the girls want to go out and play and well it's just TOO WET. I'm getting my carpets cleaned tomorrow (I'm so excited) so I've been cleaning the house and trying to clean them myself a little bit so when the people come tomorrow they don't tell me, "There's no hope for these carpets, dear." In between cleaning rooms I came into the living room to check on Macy and this is how I found her.


She put this ensemble on all by herself...When I saw her she said, "Mommy, I cool."
She makes me laugh.
The later part of my day was spent at a doctors appointment. I went back to the dreaded GI doctor. Most of you know but I have a really bad stomach (thanks mom, just kidding) but it has been terribly worse the past 6 months or so. I won't go into too much detail (you can thank me later) but I didn't want to keep putting it off either, so, I went. After talking with Dr. Murray we have decided to do the lovely colonoscopy. Mainly the reason being, my grandmother had colon cancer, my mother had pre cancerous polyps in her early 40's so we are going to give my colon a looking at just to make sure that there is nothing going on in there that shouldn't be. I'm a little nervous, I must admit about having this test done. The procedure will be done on May 28th. Please keep me in your prayers until then.
I also went to the doctor yesterday about my back and we are going to continue on the same plan that I have been following over the past 3 weeks. It seems to be helping some, so we'll see. She wants to hold off on doing another MRI until I'm showing no improvement. So I can thank God for the relief he has given me this far and I can only hope and pray that it continues. From reading this blog you would think I'm some 80 year old women...HA!
I have to do a little bragging now. Most of you also know that I'm not so much of a gardner. I try REALLY hard every year to have a beautiful flowerbed and well it just doesn't happen. Everything dies. Well I redid my entire flowerbeds this spring and let's just say I AM PROUD. Everything is still alive and growing great. See.....


This is one side of the flower bed...Looking good. (the other side picture turned out blurry but it's looking good too)
And now I leave you with a picture of my beautiful girls before bed last night. They were having sister "cuddle time" I love these two...

Have a great end of the week...Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Love you all!!

0 comments: