Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Newest Mueller "Graduate"


She did it! She graduated from Preschool. She is now officially going to be a Kindergartner and she couldn't be more excited. Tuesday was the graduation and it was so cute. They all wore their caps, which Madeline did not want to wear because she said it was an ugly hat. Sorry sweetie but there is nothing fashionable about graduation caps. They sang two precious songs and each one had their name called and told what they wanted to be. Any guesses on what Madeline said? Princess? Gymnast? Doctor? No, to all of the above. She wants to be a teacher to 4 and 5 year olds. Wonder where she got that one? HA!! It will probably change again before next week. She had a great day. My mother in law and sister in law came down to share this special day with us and my sweet cousin, Karen came too. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the video off my video camera and on here. I'll keep working on it. Enjoy a few more pictures from her day.

Proud Mom and Dad.

Madeline with her WONDERFUL teachers. Ms. Terri and Ms. Rita.

Madeline and Gramme.

Aunt Mich and Madeline

Cousin Karen and Madeline.

Madeline's Preschool Class..New Creation Preschool Keller, Texas.
Okay, now I couldn't leave out dear sweet Macy so check her out here.........

She is the little swimmer...Have a great Memorial weekend and stay safe.

1 comments:

Our family said...

Congrats :-) Of course I have to say I love the last one of Macy!!!