Monday, May 19, 2008

Is it summer????

Ok, you know it's going to be a HOT day when you go outside at 9;00 AM and you are already sweating. UGH! Summer is fast approaching. The girls and I have been going non stop today. Our morning started with the girls BOTH having there well child checks. Macy went first. She has gained A LITTLE weight but at this point ANY weight gain is good. She's at a WHOOPING 24 pounds (25%) (Madeline was 28 at two) and she was 34 inches tall (50%). She checked out great and the doctor was shocked to hear how much she is talking. She got one shot and didn't even cry, Madeline was shocked by this. She even told Macy, "You are brave Macy, sissy always cries when I get a shot." The doctor is holding off for now on having the sweat test to check for Cystic Fibrosis on Macy because she is gaining some weight and she hasn't had any extended bouts of diarrhea. Thank GOD. We are going to continue with her on whole milk and the pediasure on the days when she doesn't get a lot of calorie intake. She is probably just going to be my petite one. Now it was Madeline's turn. She weighed in at 42 pounds (50%) and was 45.5 inches tall (95%). She's going to be my tall, skinny one. She also passed her hearing and her eye test so when she tells me she didn't hear me tell her to clean her room, she's lying..HA! Both girls are growing up too fast. Madeline has her preschool graduation tomorrow morning so there will definitely be a post within the next few days about her big day. Thursday is the girls last day of school. I don't know who is more upset me or them. I will have them EVERYDAY for THREE FULL MONTHS...HA!! We have a busy summer planned so I bet the time will fly by. That's about all that is going on for now with us. Oh, several have emailed and asked how my friends in Oklahoma baby is doing. He's doing good. The past week he has shown GREAT improvement. He has been off the ventilator for a week, he is able to eat with a bottle and even nurse some, they are getting to love and cuddle on him and do "baby things" with him. He still has a long road to full recovery but GOD IS SO GOOD. There have been many prayers answered for sweet Brayden. If you click on the link under my friends section that says Kositzky family you can see their family blog with pictures and updates. Thank you to all of you who have been praying for them. I know they appreciate every prayer lifted on their behalf. I'll leave you with a few cute pictures from this weekend. Enjoy... Macy loving her new jewelry she got for her birthday. Macy says, "I pay dame on puter?" Madeline with her curly hair.

0 comments: