Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Asking for prayers.....

Ok guys...I'm officially beginning the "Prep work" for my procedure (colonoscopy) tomorrow. It's only liquids for me today...UGH!! I've got lots of popsicles, juices, sprite, jello, and broth...YUM! (not really) Tonight is the worst I hear having to drink the "magic potion". Wish me luck because if you know me I am not good at drinking anything that has a bad taste. My procedure begins tomorrow at 9:30 but I have to be there at 8:30 for prep. Please say a prayer that all results come out good and that the doctor finds what is possibly causing me all the stomach discomfort. I don't know why but I am REALLY nervous about this test, not so much the test itself but what the results could be. Maybe I'm just psyching myself out and making it more than it is. Please pray for my nerves as well. My wonderful mother is coming down to help with the girls and me. Thanks mom! I will update tomorrow (if I'm feeling good). Thanks to all of you for praying. Love you all...

2 comments:

Our family said...

Thinking of you and saying a prayer....I know you will be fine. Let me know if you need anything. Hugs

kristie kay said...

Let us know how you're doing, dear friend. We'll be sure to say an extra prayer for you tonight.