Friday, May 9, 2008

Time flies and now she's TWO!

Today was another one of those days when I wake up and think, "Is my BABY really TWO?" These past two years have flown and I've watched my fussy (but wonderful) little baby girl grow into a drama filled, stubborn, hilarious, full of energy, etc. two year old. I can remember the day she was born and the doctor saying she has lots of DARK hair and then out she came and they handed her to me and I thought..."Uh, are you sure this one is mine?" Macy came out with lots of DARK hair and DARK skin. She and Madeline looked NOTHING alike. It's funny how two children can come from the same "gene pool" and be SO DIFFERENT in every way. That's what makes her, well her. Macy has been such a delight to us all and I love to watch the interactions between her and Madeline. I can't wait to see what their "sister" relationship will evolve into someday. We love her even though at times I think I'm going to pull ALL my hair out. Happy Birthday Sweet Macy!!
Here's a walk down memory lane.....

Macy was born May 9, 2006 at 3:32 AM.

Macy at her first birthday..enjoying her cake.
More to come once we return from OKC this weekend. Have a great weekend everyone...

1 comments:

Our family said...

hahaha I remember thinking the exact same thing when Caitlin was born..."are you sure this is mine?"
Happy Birthday Macy!! :-)