Friday, May 16, 2008

Continued...this may be long.

We're back. Actually we've been back since Tuesday around noon, it's just taken me till today to get my house and everything back in some kind of order. We all had a great time in Oklahoma City. We spent Friday evening at Brad's parents house playing with my sweet nephew, Austen and seeing my sis in law, Katie(Brad's brother was working an event downtown and couldn't come)

Isn't he the cutest.
On Saturday we got to spend lots of time playing with Aunt Mich and Uncle Brad. Poor Uncle Brad gets his workout when he's around the girls. They run him non stop but he's a great sport about it and great with them. He's come A LONG way since they were little and he would barely touch them.

We also had Macy's birthday party on Saturday. She had a lot of fun opening presents and playing with them all. Here's a taste of what she got.

The infamous pink ball.

It's Hokey Pokey Elmo.

The American Girl doll trunk full of stuff for her Bitty Baby.

Yes that is a kitty PIANO and it makes LOTS of noise.

She's posing with her new "Cinderyelya" pajamas. She has worn them everyday but ONE since last Sat. and every morning I have to bribe her to take them off.
These were just a few of the many presents she received. Thank you to all of you for making her day so special.

Blowing out the candles. She had a GREAT day.
We then spent Sunday and Monday with my family. We had Mother's Day dinner with my parents and brothers. I was able to spend some quality time with both of my brothers. We had a great time sitting, talking, and reminiscing. It was great to spend that kind of time with them. Since I've moved to Texas we really haven't spent much time together so it's great to spend time with them when I can.
Monday the girls and I spent the afternoon with one of my precious friends, Shawna and two of her three children, Nate (5) and Hannah Joy(15 months). For those of you who don't know, Shawna was pregnant with her first child in Brad and my wedding. Her husband Lance is who married us. We lost touch with them for several years and thank the Lord we are building that friendship again. We had a picnic at the park and then let the kids play while we got to visit. Thank you Shawna for making the time to meet with us and spending time with us. We really enjoyed it.

Shawna and I (taken by Nate)
Monday evening we went to dinner with my bestest friend in the whole wide world, Kristie and her hubby, Mike. She is pregnant with her first child and I couldn't wait to see her pregnant. Here we are then....

Back in High school
And Now.....

We haven't changed a bit...HA!! Remember she is 30 weeks preggo...She looks AWESOME huh?
It's always so much fun to go to Oklahoma and see everyone. Here are some fun pictures I took of Madeline in the weeping willow tree at my in laws.


Next week is a busy week. Monday I have yet ANOTHER doctors appointment, Madeline's preschool graduation is on Tuesday at 9:30, Thursday I'm running a few errands for the girls teachers for their end of the year parties, and Friday the girls are gettign there pictures taken again. We have a busy next couple of weeks. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. God Bless.

1 comments:

Our family said...

sounds like an awesome and busy trip...and Yes Kristie looks awesome...she looks like she should only be 5-6 months prego not almost 8. Wait until #2 hahahaa Miss you hope we can get together soon with our busy schedules :-)