Monday, June 2, 2008

It's Monday already?

First I want to say again, Thank you to all of you who called, emailed, etc on me last week. I am feeling good for the most part. Still having a little discomfort now and then but not as consistant as it was. Thursday I spent a lot of time in the bed not feeling well. I am still having some bad headaches and nausea (which I'm thinking is caused from the headaches). The doctor did call on Friday (left a message on machine) saying that all the biopsies came back neg. so to continue on the meds and let's see how the symptoms get. He thinks most of the problems I am having is from the lack of no longer having my gall bladder. He said some people do fine without and others have the same problems that I am having and most of the time the meds can help. I'm hoping so. Friday I felt much better. Madeline had her friend Paige over all day and they played and swam non stop. They were both worn out. Saturday morning we spent most of the morning doing yard work and it is sure looking nice. We then went to our neighbors son baseball game, came home and laid by the pool, and grilled out hamburgers that evening. Sunday we went to church, came home changed clothes and headed to the Texas Rangers game. Brad's work invited our family to come to the game and spend it in the suite with them. Now that is the way to watch the game, inside or outside. We had all kinds of food, ice cream sundaes in the baseball hats, the girls loved it and would you believe that I forgot the camera so NO PICTURES...UGH!! Overall we had a great weekend. I'm thinking maybe an early morning trip to the zoo this week might be fun. It's only the 2nd week into the summer and Madeline is already saying she bored. I'm going to have to find some VBS for her to go to during the day to keep her occupied. That is a look at our weekend. Hope everyone had a good one too. Check back with you later in the week.

0 comments: