Friday, November 7, 2008

Swimming and Dinner....

Last night was Macy's swim evaluation.....She rocked it. They moved her up two levels. I kept telling them she was a fish. It just took her some time to get comfortable and used to her environment. She did great and the best part of it all is that I DON'T HAVE TO BE IN THE WATER WITH HER...She will start in her new class next week. Here are some pictures of her in her new class.... Being Silly... Here's a video so you can see her swimming.


She's does pretty good huh?

That was our excitement for the day and then I came home and tried a new recipe for dinner. Three Cheese tortellini.


It turned out really good and the best part is that my whole "picky" family ate it and loved it. Add that one to the books. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'm planning on doing some painting...Fun times. Please keep Jake and Erica in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Macy does really well in the water! I'm impressed!

Jaime said...

1)How brave Macy is to jump into the water like that and what a little fish. She did a really good job. I'm glad you recorded it to share with everyone.
2) I like the new background and the new pic of the girls in your header
3) Dinner looked great.