Monday, November 24, 2008

I've been Tagged...

So my friend Amber, tagged me.


Here are the rules:

*Link to the person who tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Write 6 random things about yourself
*Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Okay, coming up with 6 random things about myself....Let's see

1. I have to sleep on a certain side of the bed. No matter where I am or who I'm sleeping with.

2. I take my shower the same way, each way. (Wash hair with shampoo, wash body with soap, rinse off shampoo and soap, condition hair, shave, rinse hair)

3. I only eat the white part of eggs. (unless they are scrambled)

4. I play with the top of the sheet to help me go to sleep at night. (Did I just admit to that?)

5. I'm a bit OCD.

6. I have to check the doors at least 3 times at night to make sure they are locked, and I check on the girls 3 times before going to bed myself.

So now I'm tagging.....
Amber, Jaime, Amy W., Katie, Laura, Alyson

Come on girls, don't let me down....

We are heading to Oklahoma to be with family for the holidays. I hope you all take the time to think about what you are truly thankful for. I pray that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Safe travels to all traveling. May God bless all your families......

Danielle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. I'm proud to say that I already know most of that stuff. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Jaime said...

Thank you for tagging me :) It's always intersting to find out things about each other we might have otherwise never have known. By the way, I know someone very special who goes to sleep the same way you do with the top sheet! See you guys soon. Wishing you a safe trip.

amy (metz) walker said...

Only six? ha!

Our family said...

hahah I tagged you too, but I am counting this one for you. I need more friends hahaha