Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Prayer Warriors Respond...

I need you all again. Our friend's Jake and Erica are facing some difficult yet amazing time right now and need ALL the prayers we can send up on their behalf. So many of you have responded and I thank you all, as do they. Read here the latest on what's going on. I know that our ALMIGHTY healer is in complete control and has this family wrapped in his arms.
In other news and praise, my friend Chad and Kelly that I have mentioned on here numerous times found out that they are having a little girl. As you can remember, they lost their first born child, Brayden, in June. The ultrasound showed them that their baby girl is healthy. PRAISE THE LORD FOR ALL THINGS GOOD!! I love you all and thank you for helping me stand in the gap when these others are too tired. LOVE YOU!!

3 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

So glad for Chad and Kelly...and praying!

Anonymous said...

I will be keeping Erica, Jake and the babies in my prayers.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Will pray and that is such exciting news for Chad and Kelly!!! What a miracle!