Saturday, November 8, 2008

My heart is heavy

It saddens me to write what I'm about to write. God has called our friends, Jake and Erica's twins home to join Baby AJ. Yesterday, Erica went into labor and both babies were born. Due to the premature nature they were not able to survive. Please lift them both up in prayer as they are dealing with something no parent should deal with, losing a child, much less three precious babies. I can't begin to imagine what they are feeling the emotions, the heartache, the anger, the hurt but I do know that we serve a mighty GOD and I can rest in the peace that all three of their children are cradled in the arms of our heavenly father. What better place would a parent want their child? It has been a rough and long road for them. I want to thank each of you for being a warrior in prayer for them and pray that you will continue to do so. We love you, Jake and Erica.

2 comments:

lots_of_love_four_kids said...

Oh my. I am so sorry to hear this. I will continue to hold them in prayer. Thank you Danielle.

-Jenni

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I (and my Husband) am so sorry to hear that Danielle. I will absolutely say a prayer for the family.