Wednesday, November 12, 2008

She woke up early....

So this morning, Macy woke up before the rest of us (Madeline and myself) and I guess decided she would play with the dogs. When I got up this is what I found.



Yes, that is our "old man", Buford. She got him 2 blankets to cover up with, a book, and a stuffed toy. She was taking such good care of them. She had Riley covered up too but as soon as I walked in the room he jumped up. I guess he's too "manly" to be seen covered with blankets and a stuffed duck laying next to him. Buford is too old and lazy to move.
Not much else going on today...Macy had swim lessons this morning and did fabulous once again. I'll leave you with another short video of her swimming. We are so proud of her. I can't wait to see her this summer swimming all over the pool.

In this video you can hear that her teacher is trying to get her to use her arms more. She's doing good. Trying to get a 2 year old to use her arms and feet at the same time...WHOA!!

The week is half way over....Girls Night is Saturday night...YIPPIE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just too cute and I love the look on the dogs face like "Help Me". Great job swimming Macy :)

Oh, I love the new blog header beautiful picture.

Jaime said...

What a good little Mommy Macy is. She had the dog all tucked in nice and sweet. I love it!!!! I enjoyed watching Macy's new swim video - keep them coming I enjoy keeping up with her progress.