Thursday, January 31, 2008

What has gotten into her....

Madeline that is. She has turned into a "BIG" girl. By that I mean, she has been sleeping in her own bed with no fits for almost 2 weeks. I know you are saying, "Yes, and she should be." But this is a REALLY BIG step for her. I think she really wants her room redone. I told her to keep it up and we will definitely do her room. She also gets up in the mornings, CLEANS her room and MAKES her bed without me even having to tell her. I'm so proud of her. I just hope she keeps it up.
Today the girls got to dress up in western wear,(aka. a cowboy hat with boots on) for school. Madeline was very excited to show everyone her new white cowboy hat that we found at Party City. Macy wasn't too sure about wearing the hat, but she definitely wanted to carry it around with her. Both girls go to the dentist this afternoon and then off to gymnastics. I will try to get some pictures while at the dentist today to post later. I hope you all have had a good week and enjoy the Super Bowl this weekend. Who's going to win?

0 comments: