Friday, February 1, 2008

She had us laughing so hard...

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I wasn't able to get any pictures of the girls at the dentist. Macy was not about to let me put her down with a lady coming at her with a mask over her face. Madeline went first to show little sister just how it's done. This was the first time that they have taken x-rays of Madeline's teeth. The dentist was very impressed with her and said her teeth and spacing looked great. It was now Macy's turn. She layed in the chair great until they turned the spot light on her mouth. That was it, she was DONE! I held her in my lap and they were able to get a good look at all her teeth and even able to clean them. She still has 4 teeth on bottom to come in and 4 on top. She has cut two of them but they are just barely showing through the gums. It went well and we'll see them again in 6 months. Yeah! Now for the who and why she made us laugh so hard. Madeline was quite the cowgirl last night. She was still pumped about western day when we got home from gymnastics that she went into her room and picked out her own "cowgirl outfit"

I'm not sure where she learned this pose. But she kept doing it over and over.She asked me if I had any gowgirl music so I put on some Shania Twain for her. She started doing this HILARIOUS walk and then told me, "This is how cowgirls walk." I said, "Who taught you that?" Her response was, (in a sorta snotty way) "I've know it for years." HAHA!! Where she comes up with this stuff I don't know. It was too good to pass up so I had to get a couple videos of it. One of these days she is going to die when she sees these. Sorry they are sideways. I'll hopefully learn how to post them correctly. They are at the bottom of this blog. Enjoy! She is 16 in a 4 year olds body. Oh the things Macy will learn from her. Speaking of Macy, I got down the spring/summer clothes of Madeline's to determine what I needed to start buying for her. She found the pair of Elmos pajamas and wanted to wear them the rest of the day. I'm not sure why she looks sad in this picture because she kept running around saying, "It Melmo, it Melmo." She loves Elmo. We also found the OSU cheerleading outfit and had to try it out with the pom poms.
That's all I have for now. Have a great weekend.


*Edit* Ugh!! I can't get the videos to show up. They show up when I preview the blog but then don't when I publish it. Can you see them or is it just me? I'll keep working on them, so stay tuned.

0 comments: